What To Bring To Your Visit
If you are visiting us for the first time or for a new condition, please arrive 15-20 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for registration.
To assist your physician with your care, patients are asked to bring the following to their first office visit:
- Insurance card(s)
- Worker’s compensation or PIP information, if applicable
- If your insurance company requires a written referral, bring the referral to your office visit.
- X-rays of current problem or injury, if applicable
- List of current medication(s)
- Co-payment, if applicable
- Any pre-registration forms you may have downloaded and completed at home
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany minor children who are under the age of 18
Please notify us of any changes in name, address, telephone numbers and insurance carriers as they occur, so we can keep your records current. We require all information be updated annually.
We strive to see all patients in a timely fashion, however, occasionally emergencies or other unforeseen circumstances will interfere with our appointment schedule. If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please notify us at your earliest convenience.