Workers’ Compensation & IME
Our workers’ compensation program focuses on healing and rehabilitation to minimize disabilities – which is in the best interests of both injured workers and employers. Our goal is to help injured employees obtain Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI) as quickly as possible.
Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons have experience and expertise in evaluating and treating the full spectrum of work-related orthopaedic injuries. We are committed to providing prompt accurate reports and communications to occupational medicine case managers.
Call (301) 774-0500 or (410) 992-7800 to schedule an appointment today.
Independent Medical Examination
Independent Medical Examinations (IME) are critical in determining the return to work status of an employee. We provide timely and accurate communication and transcribed reports.
IMEs must be scheduled by a workers’ compensation carrier adjustor, nurse case manager or attorney. Call (301) 774-0500 or (410) 992-7800 to schedule an appointment today.
- Instant response to referring physicians
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of orthopedic job-related injuries
- Timely work status reports
- Concise exam notes and prompt credible reports after the exam
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters and occupational medicine case managers
- Convenient scheduling